Saturday 6 April 2013

Celebs who use film

Taken by Elijah Wood on Lomo LC-A+

I've been out of touch with the blogs I love of late so am having a lazy Saturday catching up on my favs. I was just on here comes the sun by the lovely new zealander Amanda, when I came across her new guest posts. Laura from Bookmarks has written some great articles about Lomography. This includes an article about celebs using different types of film cameras, which is really cool to see! This is where I found this amazingly luscious photo taken by Eilijah Wood! This makes me want to shoot more film! Luckily I have a roll of film that i shot last week in scotland ready to be processed.

You can read some of Laura's lomography posts here:
celebrity analogue photography
what film to use

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment