Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year Goals



 A Pair and a Spare’s sorts new year's resolutions out into a category, a goal and then some steps to achieve the goal. I did this last year and it was a good way of focusing my efforts to what I wanted to achieve by the end of the year. 

I managed to have a pretty productive year and achieved 80% of what I set out to do. The part that I didn't manage to do this year was to travel to new places. That had to take a back seat as getting a job was more important. However That is definitely something I want to do this year. 

  • Work 
  • Find new opportunities
  • my current role is really good and I really enjoy it. But it's in a challenging and fast paced environment so I want to keep challenging myself.

  • Home
  • To move further into London
  • I enjoy working and living in London. However my current housemates are moving to the suburbs and I am going to look for a new house share that I can treat more as my home. 

  • Learning
  • Keep learning and developing
  • Challenge myself
  • Take advantage of personal development at work - go on courses
  •  Try a sport I have never done before
  • Book onto races

  • Travel
  • Travel and experience new things
  •  Saving money from wages
  • research good places to go
  • visit people who have moved abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment