Tuesday 31 July 2012

7 Month Blog!


Today I have been writing my blog everyday for seven months. It has been an enjoyable process. I have loved recording things from my everyday life to post on the blog. Sometimes, however I do have nothing interesting to say and pintarest has been amazing for this! I wanted to strive to achieve changes this year and made a list of resolutions. It has been good to have these solid things to work towards and I have actually met some of these goals which I am really happy about! These were my goals at the start of this year:
  • Work 
  • Get a new job 
  • DONE! I have handed my notice in to my current job and I start working for University of the Arts on 3rd September. I will be based at Central St Martins and am really excited about this new move!
  • Home
  • To move house
  • DONE! I now live in Stoke Newington with my lovely housemates
  • I still have to progress with saving for the future and travels, but this will hopefully be easier with my pay rise in new job.
  • Learning
  • Keep learning and stimulated in year after Uni
  • Fitness – 5 k run, Go Ape, 10x Fitness bootcamp, powerplate classes, climbing lesson
  • Applied to competitions and won Bar Tur Award
  • Completed Photo Meditations Course
  • Visiting exhibitions (need to do more)
  • Travel
  • Travel and experience new things
  •  I haven’t really done this, so this can be my focus for the rest of the year!

Photo taken as Kensington Palace last week

No comments:

Post a Comment