Found this tutorial in Company Magazine and love it!
You will need
- 1tbsp Cornflour
- 1 and 1/2 tsp thick moisturiser (nivea)
- 1/2 tsp cold water
- natural food dye or old make-up
- 30ml container
- small bowl to mix in
How to make your face paint
- in your bowl mix the cream and corn flour until combined
- next add the water to thin it out a bit
- now add your colour (either from food dye or old make-up) gradually until you have the colour you want!
facepaint from pintarest
Beautiful Charlotte and I on the way to her birthday party