Tuesday 31 January 2012

A Month Complete!

I have successfully blogged everyday for a month! It's been tougher than I thought posting everyday, but I'm glad I kept to it. I want to carry on blogging everyday, but I also want to make improvements. In February I want to make my basic blog a big prettier!  I have found this amazing blog Pugly Pixel that provides tutorials for people like me who want a pretty blogs but aren't sure how! I will be tapping into pugly pixel's knowledge over the next month.

I found this inspiration board on the Sass and Bide Blog - their working brief for their most recent collection SeekerState. I used to love creating mood boards for any project I was doing, so I think over the next couple of days I will make one for this blog. Hopefully this will help me draw together a colour scheme and main themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment